This is the course for you!
In this 3-hour one-on-one course you will:
Learn About Pistol Selection and Maintenance
- How the different types of pistols and revolvers work
- How to disassemble, clean and perform basic maintenance
- Advantages and disadvantages of different pistol types
Learn Firearms Safety
- Basic safety rules
- Safety considerations
- How to check the status of a firearm and clear it
Learn Basic Marksmanship
- Fundamental skills
- Improve your marksmanship without firing a shot
- Live fire exercises to improve marksmanship further
- Test drive several different pistols to see what is best for you
- How to continue improving your marksmanship on your own
- How to keep your skills fresh
Schedule your training session today! Course fee is only $79!
(pay at the range by cash or credit/debit card, additional participants are $39 for each person)
- Eye protection (large glasses or sunglasses are OK)
- Hearing protection (muffs or plugs)
- 50+ rounds of ammo if you bring your own pistol
- 25+ rounds each of 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP/Auto if you want to try guns at the range
Training is conducted at Butterfield Shooting Range in Las Cruces or EPCC Law Enforcement Academy in El Paso, or can be conducted on public lands as needed in the region.